Air Conditioning Maintenance
Central Air Conditioner Maintenance
According to the U.S. Department of Energy estimates the average air conditioner in Tampa Florida operates 3068 hours annually. In automotive terms, a vehicle running at 35 MPH for 3068 consecutive hours will travel more than 100,000 miles. You wouldn’t consider driving your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil, and the same logic holds true for your home’s air conditioning system. Just like a tune-up on your vehicle can improve reliability and gas mileage. The best way to ensure peak performance and problem free operation from your air conditioner is to have a regularly scheduled maintenance’s performed at the beginning of each season. The DOE also estimates nearly half of a home’s energy consumption goes toward the heating and cooling. So making smart decisions about your home’s air conditioning system can have a significant effect on your utility bills.
Our Maintenance Plans
Bloomingdale Air offers affordable plans, regularly scheduled inspections, and discounts on services should any problems arise.
$99 Performance Inspections
This thorough examination of your home’s heating and cooling system will provide notice and clarification of potential issues or repairs that may be needed. We’ll also assess the safety, energy efficiency and the expected lifespan of the homes HVAC system. It’s the perfect choice for a prospective buyer or anyone wanting to know the current condition and efficiency of a home’s air conditioning equipment.
$129 Precision Tune-Up
This Multi-step inspection and cleaning process is designed to provide a complete seasonal heating or cooling system maintenance solution.
- ✓ Verify proper performance, temperature drop, and make necessary adjustments.
- ✓ Clean condenser coil and remove debris from the unit.
- ✓ Inspection and lubrication of condenser fan motor.
- ✓ Check compressor operation and amperage.
- ✓ Test operation and condition of the contactor.
- ✓ Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
- ✓ Inspect and test start and run capacitors.
- ✓ Inspect and test reversing valve and solenoids.
- ✓ Inspect refrigerant system for leaks.
- ✓ Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible.
- ✓ Flush condensate drain to prevent overflow.
- ✓ Inspect blower assembly operation, lubricate and adjust.
- ✓ Evaluate condition of air filters and IAQ accessories.
- ✓ Test all safety controls for proper operation.
- ✓ Expert recommendations for keeping your cooling system running at peak efficiency.
$199 Ultimate Savings Agreement
Our agreement offers all the services described above in a deal designed to reward our faithful customers. Each Ultimate Savings Agreement includes (2) Performance Inspections, (2) Precision Tune-Ups along with the following added benefits.
- ✓ Priority Scheduling
- ✓ 10% off services and repairs
- ✓ Free and Clear Drain-Line Guarantee
- ✓ Email service reminders