Brandon Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning
Many people may not think about having their air ducts cleaned but it’s important to have them cleaned periodically. The following factors can help you determine if you should clean your air ducts:
- • Pets in the home
- • The age of your home
- • Smokers in the home
- • Anyone with allergies, asthma, or sinus issues
- • Weird smells coming from your air conditioner
About Air Duct Cleaning
Air ducts can become littered with years of accumulated dirt, debris, and allergens like
pollen, dust and pet dander. According to industry standards, your air ducts should be inspected every 2 years and cleaned every 5-7 years. By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you’ll improve the indoor air quality in your home and enhance the efficiency of your heating and cooling system which may reduce energy bills.
Air Duct Cleaning Process
Our Brandon air duct cleaning experts are insured and professionally trained technicians who will use the following process as recommended by the Air Duct Cleaners Association (ADCA).
- • Our technicians will thoroughly pre-inspect your home’s air duct system. We’ll inform you of the air duct cleaning services needed and the cost of such service before starting any service.
- • Our technicians will clean all registers, grilles, and the entire air duct system using powerful vacuums, specialized tools, and compressed air to blast dust and debris from the duct walls.
- • Our technicians will sanitize your air duct system to reduce or eliminates odors, mold, and bacteria throughout your duct work.
- • Our technicians will put the air duct system back together and vacuum your entire home with our HEPA filtered Dyson vacuums ensuring your home is cleaner than when we arrived.
About Dryer Vent Cleaning
It’s important to clean your dryer vent regularly or else you could put your family at risk for a house fire. Since lint buildup can potentially cause a fire, you can’t rely on simply removing lint from the lint trap and filter. If you find that your dryer isn’t drying clothes properly or taking a long time to dry your clothes, your dryer vent may clogged. This is why getting a Brandon dryer vent cleaning and inspection service annually is highly recommended.
For more information or to schedule appointment, give us a call at (813) 685-2665 or fill out our contact request form.