Lithia Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning
According to the American Lung Association, “air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop.” Can you imagine your entire family breathing in that kind of air?
Why Air Ducts Need Cleaning
Dirt, debris, insects, and other gunk can accumulate in your air ducts, pass through the filter and back into your home, and can cause poor air quality. If you have pets or smokers living in your home or anyone with asthma or allergies, you should have your ducts cleaned. These are just a few of the reasons you should clean your vents periodically to improve the indoor air quality of your home.
We recommend cleaning your air ducts on an as needed basis. This means remembering to inspect them every couple of years and routinely cleaning them every 5-7 years.
Steps to Cleaner Indoor Air
Our Lithia air duct cleaning process starts with professional, competent technicians who are trained and certified to perform work to your air conditioning system. Because industry standards are important to us, we follow the recommendations of the Air Duct Cleaners Association (ADCA).
- Step 1: we pre-inspect your home’s air duct system
- Step 2: we inform you of the needed service and cost
- Step 3: after agreeing to the service and cost, we clean your entire air duct system with our vacuums, specialized tools, and compressed air.
- Step 4: we sanitize your system to prevent odors, mold, and bacteria from forming.
- Step 5: we put your system back together and use a HEPA filtered Dyson vacuum to vacuum your home to ensure its cleanliness.
Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning Too
When was the last time you thoroughly cleaned your dryer vent? Many homeowners may not think to clean their dryer beyond removing lint from the lint tray, but too much buildup can lead to problems. These problems may include carbon monoxide getting into your living space or a fire.
For the safety of your family we recommend a routine cleaning of your dryer vent and surrounding areas as well as an annual professional cleaning and inspection. For a more extensive clean, schedule a Lithia dryer vent cleaning with us to ensure your dryer is working at optimum efficiency and your risk for dangerous hazards are reduced.