Valrico Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning
Why You Need Your Air Ducts Cleaned
If your home’s indoor air quality is becoming less than desirable due to allergies, pets, fumes from your air conditioner, or from someone that smokes, it’s time to get your air ducts cleaned.
Industry Cleaning Recommendations
Air ducts can accumulate a lot of dirt, allergens, and debris over the years. According to the air conditioning industry, you should clean your air ducts between every 5-7 years. Regular cleanings will improve your home’s indoor air quality and make your heating and cooling system more efficient. Not to mention, your energy bills may be reduced in the process.
How We Clean Your Air Ducts
Our Valrico air duct cleaning technicians are professional and prompt. They are highly-trained and insured and will perform air duct cleanings according to the standards set forth by the Air Duct Cleaners Association (ADCA).
- 1) First, we’ll perform a pre-inspection of your home’s air duct system.
- 2) Next, we’ll discuss the air duct service you need and the cost associated with that service.
- 3) Then, we’ll clean your air duct system using our vacuums, tools, and compressed air that will remove the accumulated dust and debris from the duct walls.
- 4) Then we’ll sanitize your air duct system to reduce or eliminates odors, mold, and bacteria throughout your duct work.
- 5) Last, we’ll put your air duct system back together and vacuum your entire home with our HEPA filtered Dyson vacuums.
Get Your Dryer Vents Cleaned
If your dryer is taking forever to dry your clothes and upon finishing, you find that your clothes are still damp you may need your dryer vent cleaned. Contrary to popular belief, just cleaning your lint trap and screen may not be enough.
Every time you wash your clothes lint collects in the lint trap. The rest of the lint will then catch inside your dryer and on the walls of your vent. If you don’t clean your lint trap regularly and monitor your vent walls, you could inadvertently expose your family to a fire hazard.
You should have your dryer vents professionally cleaned and inspected annually. Don’t worry, our Valrico dryer vent cleaning technicians can come out and thoroughly clean your dryer vent for you with our eight-step inspection and cleaning process.
For more information or to schedule appointment, give us a call at (813) 685-2665 or fill out our contact request form.